Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I just miss the way things used t be.

Imy, buddy. Please get well soon.

Everything had changed. I don't think there's a way out of this. No point turning back, it's suffering. I had enough of all these. How i hope everything could go back as per normal, people then will start cherishing. Actually, I'm like waiting for something which is most likely won't happen. 29th of Nov, going back t work @ gg for Christmas season. Luckily got Athelin accompany me, if not i'll get bored t death. Heh. Miss everything that happened there. Dec gonna interview @ USS with Joyceee. Hopefully it will pass uh. Cause i wanna get settle down, then apply for ite course, get into ite and learn what i've been waiting for. THEN, NO STRESS. Hah ! Okay, going for medicure soon. Teehee. ;) I'm so lazy t go t work. And I'm sick and tired of this job although it's slack. Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment