Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's December, baby !

Alright, it's finally December and I've fall sick. How awesome. Vomited a couple of times. Sorethroat made my voice sounds so man, damn weird. Down with flu and asthma is coming back.. Anw, went back t giftsgreetings on 29th Nov, it's kinda awkward. But after awhile, we were having fun and running around ! HAHA. It's great going back, but it's also tiring at the same time. I think I'm still not used t standing the whole day. Legs all numb. Everyday reach home after work, would straight lie dead on the floor. Alright, I won't give up. One month only, I can do it !

Today on MC. Visit the doctor, joyce accompany me. Thanks. :B She walk fucking fast ah, i cant catch up. :( Reach polyclinic, It's fucking funny when the doctor ask me lots of my own personal thingy. Like, why my hair brown, where I work, why never study, what's the salary, whether I've got boyf not. It's like, his problem ? Anw, he's a AHPEK. So I didn't care much. Head t ps after that. Ballball and fishing, waste ten bucks. :/ Walk around then meet Benny @ vivo. As we were taking our own sweet time walking t the gv. He called and ask, 'Eh, you know where's the gv anot ah, so slow ley you all.' HAHAHA. Watched unstoppable ! Awesome, it's so exciting ! After movie, The three of us laugh like some mad cows. I keep coughing. :x Awesome day, Huannie likeeeee ! :B

No comments:

Post a Comment