Sunday, January 2, 2011

A brand new year has arrived. '2011 :)

Alright, currently @ Amod doing nothing. No customer, no nothing. So decided t blog. I know i know, my blog had turned rusty. Anw, don't think people will go around reading blogs already bah. Like out of trend alr. LOL. This year Christmas & new year not really high ley. But never tio spray ! ^^ Argh, I can't wait t knock off and go play ballball with joyce, liner and derrick. Aww, liner flying off tmr t thailand for one week. Wish him all the best and takecare yeah ! HEH. As for school, tio multimedia @ Balestier. Aw shyt, idk how t go there. Should i stay at this course or appeal for another ? Damn, I can't really make up my mind. Idk when go register, when start school all these. CONFUSING ! >:(

HALF MORE YEAR MOVING HOUSE. YAYYYYY ! *HAPPY BUNNY* :B

No comments:

Post a Comment