Monday, June 16, 2014

Diploma... Dilemma...

I hate to study, I seriously hate it. But I have to complete my diploma.. I don't wanna waste my dad's hard earned money. Currently I've got 3 remodules to be taken. I'm gonna pay for it myself. :( Honestly I think that PSB Academy is sucking our money. Why is that so? Because apparently I didn't attend school for quite a few days for some reasons and my attendance is low, so I sent them a mail for my appeal of debarment, what their reply was, "Your reason is not convincing enough." What bullshit is this?!?!? What they meant by convincing is there must be an accident or someone passed away? Total bullshit. So I do not recommend people to further your studies in that school. Go to Kaplan or Mdis. I bet it's much more better. That's my advice, you do not have to agree with it.

& I'm thinking of delaying my degree and go to work after graduation. It's so freaking expensive to take up degree in a private school.... I've got so many installment to pay for. So many regrets. Birthday trip to only BKK because Josh & I are literally broke. And I can't really celebrate my birthday this year. My 21st birthday. :( Gwenchana, awaits for my 22nd birthday party okay! If possible, I wish to travel to Korea next year!!!


Whenever I say "I hate you", I lied.
The truth is... I actually miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment