Thursday, June 19, 2014

Tired...

Back! These past 3 days I've been waking up at 6am in the morning because of taka shoot. But it's all worth it as long as Josh made breakfast! Didn't know working with Janice as her personal assistant could be so fun and enjoyable. Then eventually I've got myself a PA too. That's Josh (obviously) HAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for tolerating my nonsenses all these while!!! It's definitely a great experience and a wonderful working environment for me. Love dressing model up, styling their hair & doing their make up. (Once in a while) heh. But I'm not that professional and not talented. :( but still, love events like this. Last but not least, my exams is next week!!! Chiong ahhhhhhhh. Mug mug! My students coming back from Myanmar soon! It's gonna be so busy...

I know you've been waiting for this,
Love you josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment