Monday, August 14, 2017

THE VAULT SG

I have always wanted to work for myself because I rlly dislike working for other people.

So I have been working on The Vault for the past 2 years? I know it's rlly very long as I have been dragging for days, weeks and years, and wow I'm already 24! HAH.

So...... 22.07.2017 - the day I have officially launched my new online clothing webstore THE VAULT SG!
Please go support if you happened to be here reading my blogpost ;)
I have just started this company, so pls pls pls have patient with my products and services ok?
Follow and like us for more updates! (click the links below)
Instagram
Facebook
Online Webstore

Been struggling alot. Stressing myself out everything single day, it's definitely NOT easy to manage it alone. Lots and lots of things handle. But I'm sure I will overcome all these and eventually everything will move as I planned.

|| I will get there, I promise ||

Til then!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment