Thursday, June 18, 2015

Its been a year!

Well hello! It's been a year since my last update on my rusty blog. Guess nobody's gonna drop by my blog & read my post either. hahah. but I'm still gonna update my life though. Started my full-time job at New Balance Office in Nov'14. I'm officially a working adult now! Started to give $$ to my parents as well, the feeling can be quite good although it's not a big sum of amount & sometimes they just don't really show any appreciation. Now. I can't wait for my salary to increase.

Right! & finally, my first full-time job as I've been studying last year.. School was alright, managed to clear all my modules and tadahhhhhh I'm a graduate now! hehehe. & of course I would love to further my studies. Next stop, degree. Been wondering what I'm gonna do with my life, not sure which course I would be interested in... (i would probably update on this again)

Talking about my full-time job. This is my first full-time job and yet I'm loving the ambiance here because all my colleagues were so friendly (we can be vvv close at times). Not much politics, soooooo i guess I'm pretty lucky enough ya. :')

As time passes by, my workload can increase or decrease. Emails can be flooded while I was on medical leave or while I'm away for holiday trip. Sometimes, I just feel like crying all of a sudden for no reason. Well, I'm pretty sure I am not alone, stress did this to all of us. I guess all of us been there and done that.

Time flies! I'm 8 months old in this lovely company & I'm so glad even though I am trying my best at climbing but it just seems like I'm crawling. hahah!

Definitely don't have much time to spend with Josh as compared to last time. Can't seem to wait for him to enlist so that we can head straight to our future. Jailysm

I will be back!

p/s birthday in a few weeks time! feeeeeeeling old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment