Saturday, June 28, 2014

Finally the torturing has ended!

Cleared 2 papers. Finally! Lack of sleep everytime when exams is around the corner. I'm so glad that the exam questions came out just exactly what I've been studying! First time in my life I wrote so much with knowledge. (Yes, usually I'll just write craps!) I think I'll score a B for that, although I'll be hoping for an A. Hehehe. Well, I won't be greedy. Just a pass will do. Couldn't wait for graduation day (should be somewhere in Oct'2014) so that I can work FT and have a stable income. I'm struggling y'know.... 

Josh will be enlisting soon... I'm so afraid to be alone. There's good & bad. 
Good thing is... he will start being mature & be more like a man (not saying that he's not totally like a man rn) but he just needs a little-tiny-bit of changes. 思想需要成熟一点!
Bad thing is... I'm gonna miss him like mad!!! Like real crazy. I can barely live a day without him, then what is 3months!?!?!? How bout no? Nonononononono... :(

Alright, I'm gonna hit the sack rn because I'm super tired and idk why am I still here blogging. Well, readers better appreciate it! Hahaha. Nightsy x

For now, I'll just relax & wait for the upcoming Bkk trip w josh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment